DIY acoustic panels?

I took a look at gikacoustics.com and thought the sound absorption panels were actually pretty good and reasonably priced, but I am interested in making my own to better match my room.

Does anyone know what type of cloth is good for sound absorption, hopefully something that is readily available at fabric stores?
bobk3
Hello good afternoon friend, I have been looking for options to block the sound in my room and I have found this site where you can buy panels that adapt to our needs and I have found it to be a quality product and quite accessible here is the site for you can access or search [url = https: //www.polyesteracousticpanels.com/product/3d-polyester-panels/] 3D Polyester Panels [/ url]

Polyester acoustic absorption panels are the best, they are made of polyester and has been proven over many years of clothing and the harshest climatic conditions. Polyester sound absorption panel is dust-free and does not cause any other irritating skin.

If you are looking for sound insulation panels, I suggest you check on Ecocore Acoustic Panels, which are sound-proof as well as thermal proof. And the best thing which I like is it is ecofriendly. They are recyclable and recycled. It can be installed as bare panels as it comes in a variety of colors and can also be installed with fabrics.

Sure, a Spandex type of stretch cloth will work well. It is very thin and stretched tight it will not wrinkle. Many speakers use this for grill cloth. You can get it in ant color you want.