Neil Young calls out Tidal

TIDAL is calling their files of my songs Masters. But TIDAL’s MQA files are not my masters. I make my masters - not TIDAL. I made my masters the way I wanted them to sound. If TIDAL referred to their titles as TIDAL MASTERS, I would have no problem, but they don’t. They call them Masters. I had my music removed from that platform. They are not my masters.”.

https://www.realhd-audio.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/210118_NYA.jpg

128x128fuzztone

@mapman you are fanning the flames. 

Let’s all move on. 

Norway has the right idea….

Let’s all move on.

Agree.  That has been my point all along.  

So done finally ....I hope.

@kitechaser then go find some other experts for you to listen to.   More power to you!   Just please keep others out of it.  It's called minding your own business.

It is a worldwide crisis... There will be others crisis after this one...Yes but saying that is saying nothing at all...

Democacry versus corporate power is at stake here ...Nothing less..

@mahgister how are you my friend?

i am friend with everyone here if he want to also, why not?

I discuss with mapman for example and we dont have the same opinion but i consider it a friend... All friends are not roomates...All of my friends dont think the same as me...

And yes we cannot discuss with people interested only by audio upgrade in this crisis...

And yes i am completely foollish to do so mapman...

But stop calling others misinformed it is evident you dont have read anything about this crisis save Dr Fauci opinions...

i Prefer to be a fool than to be an ostrich...