Help me choose a CL special - $200

Wanted to get your input. Looking to get a used Craigslist special pair of speakers for my living room. I have a $200 budget. Here is what I see that fits, wanted some input from you who have heard these speakers.

- Vandersteen 1
- DCM Timeframe 350
- Paradigm 9se
- Pyramid MET 7's

What do you think of these choices or is there something not on my list to consider. Not in a hurry.
I intend to power this using my vintage NAD 3020.
Sources - BlueRay player, iPOD, Cable box.
hifibear
Witha sub, I still would go with the Vandies. I have not heard the Pyramid MET 7's but with a sub they could be interesting-I bet they throw a huge soundstage.
Hey all,
thanks so much for your responses! I have an appt to see the Vandersteens on Thurs. Meanwhile I am still combing Craigslist to see if there is something else I can score. I would actually love to find a used set of Magnapans...
You will need a lot more power with Magneplanars to make them sound good. Vandies as they are being called are a warmish sounding speaker which should match upo well with the SS amp you are planning to use. I am not a Vandy expert but I think they may have used foam surrounds at one point so be aware that you may need to have them refurbed a bit before using.
I bought some old Maggies off CL a couple years ago just to give them a listen. They were in good condition but very inefficient, not to mention large and heavy. I sold them a few weeks later.
@Tbromgard - thanks for the note. I will keep this in mind. Right now the Vandersteen's are on the top of my list. I am also seeing tower polks and infinity's for the same price. Would you recommend those over the Vanersteens?