Focal diablos vs Dynaudio focus 380 PLEASE HELP

Curious as to what peoples thoughts are comparing these. I know they are both totally different animals but im having a very hard time deciding weather a pair of super high end mini monitors with a JL fathom 12" subs, is a better choice for a wide variety of music vs the dyns (also paired with 2 f112's). The dyns would be able to get me the SPL over the focals, but they probably aren't as smooth, not to mention almost half the price for the setup im considering.. Any thoughts would be most appreciated! The electronics used would be a classe cap2100 and cdp 302 for the focals (roughly $10,000) Or Bryston 4bsst2 with bp 26 and cd1 for the dyns (roughly 18,000 used)
128x128w7_gsr
Do you feel the 113 a lot more output than the 112? (if you've had the opportunity to compare) I find only a couple hundred dollar price difference used between the two) Would you opt for the 113 or do you find that its overkill? Keep in mind I plan on running 2 to even out room acoustic/modes.
Yes, I'm familiar with the F112. I have a good friend who has a pair of them in his system. They are a little faster than the F113, but they don't have quite as much scale. So it's a question of speed vs. scale. But I think you'll be very happy either way.
I don't reach super loud spl all the time, but when it calls for it, for the money im spending, I want to get to reference/concert levels when I call for it.
Then go for the Dynaudio 380's. Even my Dyn Focus 140's were remarkably composed at high volumes. I suspect the 380's will be impressive, especially when you add the subs.

When you get your system together, let me know how it turns out.
I think you're going to be very happy.

Bryon
Diablo integrates with sub best I have ever expierenced-it seems they are just way designed from the start-powerfull downt to 65hz or so, below that sharply goes down like a rocket.

It can play a sloud as Dynaudio floorstanders, but needs to be cutted below 60Hz in that case
I was talking with a friend just last night who had just got home from listening to the dyn focus 380s . He is a fan of dyns and has owned other lines and currently using has contour. 3.4s. He had gone to the dealer to see about purchasing C2s. He had told me he was completely blown away by the focus 380s. I have no experience with focal but suggests if possible listen to the new focus line they have been changed from the previous lines and are reportedly much improved. Good luck.
Elviukai, it sounds as though you're opting for the diablos in this comparison. Have you heard the updated version of dynaudio focus line to make a direct comparison?
-Do other people agree that cutting a high end monitor speaker at 80-90 hz and adding a sub would be very similar in output alone compared to a larger floorstander thats also cut out at the same frequency? Usually what you get with a floor stander are the obvious increase in cabinet size and larger low end drivers.. which wouldn't ultimately be totally useful considering the low end is already taken care of via subs. Anyone elses thoughts would be most appreciated. I feel like its a lot to ask out of just having a 1" tweet and a single 6.5 to cover 85 percent of the sound produced to reach 105-115 dbs, even with a sub.
If you like loud listening levels but without hurting your ears ,bryston and dynaudio the way to go.