Focal diablos vs Dynaudio focus 380 PLEASE HELP

Curious as to what peoples thoughts are comparing these. I know they are both totally different animals but im having a very hard time deciding weather a pair of super high end mini monitors with a JL fathom 12" subs, is a better choice for a wide variety of music vs the dyns (also paired with 2 f112's). The dyns would be able to get me the SPL over the focals, but they probably aren't as smooth, not to mention almost half the price for the setup im considering.. Any thoughts would be most appreciated! The electronics used would be a classe cap2100 and cdp 302 for the focals (roughly $10,000) Or Bryston 4bsst2 with bp 26 and cd1 for the dyns (roughly 18,000 used)
128x128w7_gsr

Showing 2 responses by extravaganza

If you like loud listening levels but without hurting your ears ,bryston and dynaudio the way to go.
I see no reason why this situation will change when
comparing the floor standing models from these lines. Finally, I realize that
many might prefer a speaker with more bass (Focus 380) over one that images
more precisely (C2 mk1).
exactly,that is what happened when I compared S5.4 and C4,At that time I prefered thundering and very expressive bass of S5.4 ,but now I know that confidence line needs even better electronics to shine and when it does I see no contest here.As for comparison of focal diablo and new dyn focus ,focal will give better quality sound,fair comparison should be between confidence line and diablo.And in this case will be matter of taste,as everybody states that