About users with hidden agendas

If you know that a user is a dealer and they fail to disclose and attacks other users because they make a point against their interest, do you expose the user?

I know of a gentleman here that continuously posts and goes after people and does not disclose who he is. 

What are the ethics of this forum?

128x128astolfor

Several people need to walk away from all of this madness. I cannot stand it here. Tom

Music is art. Art is subjective. Thus music is subjective. I might be a noob when it comes to systems, but I am right about that. 

I own Synergistic Research Foundation cables. I was a doubter in the impacts cables could have until I upgraded what I owned to those Foundation cables. I consider them as important to my system as my McIntosh gear.  

@ted_denney Keep making those fantastic cables. I know when my wife actually comments that the music sounds bigger with "those new cables" you are onto something. Thanks!

It wasn't that long ago that there was this big brouhaha over cables, subjective vs objective approaches and the like and Audioholics was taken to task by the members here at A'gon.

Did the other shoe drop? I recall that most here called out Gene from Audioholics and his merry band of objectivists who tried to run roughshod over A'gon, trying to take it over with their arguments and ended up losing.

Did some reinvent themselves to have a go at Ted? When Ted started his threads, he was taken to task over them and I pointed out (quite a while ago) that all he was doing was what everyone else does and why all the acrimony. 

Something fishy is afoot.

All the best,
Nonoise

Oh la la … the ratings men have skyrocketed. Done blew a hole in the ceiling, through the second story and onto the cosmos called, “The Twilight Zone.”

As I stock up on some SR Purples