Power regeneration - good idea? PS audio?

Is the PS audio regenerator a good choice or are there others?

jumia

Jumia I just replace my ps300 regenerator to wisdom power distribution ES.I like it better than the ps300 musicality wise.

As @jl1ny said do not plug in a power hungry amp into the regen. My Coda #16 is 150/watts with the first 100 in class A. My P15 strangled the dynamics and when I plugged directly into the wall it cam3 alive

My amp a 260W~8 Ohm, sounds better plugged into a P20 than wall direct (dedicated line). Best to try what work best for you.

you know I gotta believe all the wonderful power supplies that already exist inside a higher level component no doubt do a lot of what the PS audio regenerator does. So at the end of it all what is the point of this PS audio regenerator? Are all these separate power supplies now pretty much irrelevant.

And these power regenerators apparently have amplifiers that act as amplifiers to amplifiers. Don’t existing amplifiers already have the capacity to deal with changes in audio dynamics, which I thought is a very important aspect of amplifier design.

From what I heard the external power filters and re-generators are usually better than what is inside amps. The internal ones are normally filters rather than re-generators. The big question in my mind is if the improvement is worth the cost and you might have to answer that one yourself. See if you can try some products at home.