About users with hidden agendas

If you know that a user is a dealer and they fail to disclose and attacks other users because they make a point against their interest, do you expose the user?

I know of a gentleman here that continuously posts and goes after people and does not disclose who he is. 

What are the ethics of this forum?

128x128astolfor

@astolfor

thanks for explaining your experience and view on this, appreciate it... and i understand and empathize

you seem much wiser for having had the experience, as unpleasant as it was, and i hope you are now much better able to extract good info from this site to achieve your desires in hifi and music

I'm not sure of the intent with TD on this thread, but I think he may be winning this battle. Is the opposition saying that he starts posts and tries to sway people to his products without identifying himself as a designer? I think he is posting to generate conversation and have people become more comfortable and trust him and his business. He can have a disrespectful tone at times, but maybe he never learned to play nice with all people. What do you want him get counseling or go to confession? I didn't read this whole thread but what's the reason for tearing him a new one? 

@bjesien 

Well …. For starters You will have no credibility in Teddy No3’s world as you have not published any images of your system that would enable him to judge your audiophile credentials and therefore your worth!

It is useless to debate with anyone unable to be logical and with an agenda..

I myself always present arguments...

Argument are a string of thesis attached in an order...

being conscious of our own premises is very important to pounder the value of a conclusion...

Reading a book and understanding it call for that elementary knowledge of logic and some consciousness about our own internal state of mind at the time of the reading....

Many are unable and anyway unwilling to be logical ...And conscious of what they are doing anyway...They do it without being conscious at all...They are mind conditioned...

Add to this necessary logical tool in any debate the complex information we must understand to speak about anything in a wise way...Do you think many people are able to do that?

For example...

In audio experience the ONLY important CONCRETE experimental discovery i ever make is acoustic science...

Believe me or not there is almost no thread about acoustic in audiogon...

Some ask how do we manage our room yes... But it is relatively rare specific questions compared to the vast other unimportant one and a question asking for very complex matter...

But no one created here an acoustic theoretical and practical information thread save me few days ago... Not much interest manifested..

Think about that...

Acoustic is the most important fact for audiophile experience, not the name of your Dac, turn table amplifier or speaker designer..

Between the acoustical settings of the recording room of a musical show and your ears it is not your specific audio system the most important factor but the specific state of your speakers/room relation to your specific ears...

The 2 most inportant factors are acoustical : the recording room and your own room...

Then what are small room acoustic power and means?

If you think you know think again...

And look at my thread...

Post removed