About users with hidden agendas

If you know that a user is a dealer and they fail to disclose and attacks other users because they make a point against their interest, do you expose the user?

I know of a gentleman here that continuously posts and goes after people and does not disclose who he is. 

What are the ethics of this forum?

128x128astolfor

@ted_denney I have a Master Coupler X2, just wanted to say despite the heat you're getting in here, I thank you for making good gear, I'm very happy with it.

Some people are just hostile, sometimes for good reasons, sometimes they're just hostile and good at looking for a reason!

Should I assume that folks with negative responses to a product,have purchased that product,and didn’t like it? If something has a return policy,and I don’t like it,I’ll return it.  If I don’t like something that I try,that should mean no one will like it?  

@holmz me no remove any thread ever, directly or indirectly - for the record. Only ONE person did.

u have big imagination, should be novelist...

I was not talking about you @pesky_wabbit . And I don’t think it was in one your threads that the posts were deleted.

I assumed it was a forum administrator. Or are you saying that you are the only admin that could have done it?