About users with hidden agendas

If you know that a user is a dealer and they fail to disclose and attacks other users because they make a point against their interest, do you expose the user?

I know of a gentleman here that continuously posts and goes after people and does not disclose who he is. 

What are the ethics of this forum?

128x128astolfor

People just need to spend more time listening to music. Don't sweat the small stuff.

Post removed 

@jerryg123 

Indeed , I wonder how just many members, who have witnessed his online persona and posting style here .  have been entirely put off from purchasing anything that he pedals … Que the “I get enough orders anyway” weenering  responce 

too true tsush, who would want to line the pockets of an individual driven by vain dynastic neuroses..

New to the thread.  Random thoughts after reading all.

1) Dealers should ID themselves.  I don’t know if that is written anywhere but it certainly seems to be an expectation here.

2) Being a dealer doesn’t mean they have to check their personality at the door.  Audio Troy can say what he wants.  At least he is clear about what he does.

3) I enjoy reading MCs posts for their pungent sarcasm even though I usually disagree with him.  If he has been shilling for a product and been coy about it, that would not be cool.  He certainly has attacked others here for doing the same.

4) Budget audiophilia is cool.  It is more interesting to make a quality product with financial constraints, and assemble a like system takes more planning.