Lumin vs Bricasti Volume Control

I'm interested in both brands but will be going direct to an amplifier. Can anyone comment on the built in volume controls? Is there a sound quality difference between Lumin's digital vs Bricasti's analog domain?

Thanks!

128x128jeffreyw

I just installed an Sbooster on my T2. I consider it to be a tweak. A bit of a leap of faith that makes some sense on paper, but am unsure if it'll be worth roughly another 10% investment. I will leave it on for a week or so to let it break-in before I pass judgement. After an hour it certainly hasn't made anything worse ;)

Fuse? When the Sbooster is installed, the Lumin IEC connector/fuse holder is removed. Any fuse you might want to change is within the Sbooster. Not sure I'm ready to start tweaking what is already a tweak.

@nosualc how far down the rabbit hole will you fall?

I suppose, that is indeed the question. Feeling pretty deep already, although once you're in past the swimsuit area, a little deeper into the pool doesn't matter much.

😀

Well every foot past the waistline is about $2000. Once over your head then you're into 401b territory.

@rsf507 sorry, what is 401b? An inward dive pike?

Sorry, that's the best my google-fu could come up with...