Speaker Bullet Filters

Hi has anyone got firsthand experience of any of these Speaker Bullet Filters?

There are three types I'm aware of, Synergistic Research & Bybee which are connected in parallel and Less Loss which are connected in series.

Additionally there are various types of DIY capacitor options.

Thanking you in advance.

128x128lordmelton

I use the Bybee internal speaker bullet products in my Magneplanar MG20's, 2 power cables, and inside a power distributor that I built. To me they do a great deal of improvement in the reproduction of the atmosphere of a recording and in making the music sound more lifelike and natural.

I have Pauls Mundorf solution on my Speakers and it works wonderfully. Clean, quiet, detailed and expanded sound stage. Have about 175 hours on them and they get better every hour.

check them out. 

I do have the lessloss filters on Martin Logan Montis.

First they don’t degrade nothing on my system , they just bring cleaner and better medium and top end and better image .

I do have other lessloss products . They work hand in hand to remove all the unwanted electrical pollution from the musical signal . As a result music reproduction is more natural.

@jerryg123 @antigrunge2 Yes I think I'll give Paul's solution a try because they contain the Dueland Caps and are maybe a less costly alternative to the Stein Music Speaker Match which I understand to also be a capacitor solution.

@jma6 I really want to try the Less Loss Bullets they look really well made and employ separate conditioning for the right and left speaker wires but are costly.

@lordmelton 

Can‘t go wrong with Mundorf! In my case there is real synergy between the Stein capacitors and the Bybee Bullets