Blown bass driver B&W 805N

The part # is zz11460. I am hoping someone here might have one for sale. The price from B&W has doubled in the past two years. That just rubs me the wrong way.
baffled
*Disclaimer........this discrepency along with my maturing golden ear have me questioning the whole B&W thing anyway."

I owned maybe 5 diff. models of B&W's over the last.....17 years. I always became dis-satisfied & moved on. (The last were a pair of used N805's, & I sold them after 2 months).

I won't go into the dis-satisfaction part w/B&W's, b/c that's not what the thread is about. I wish you luck with the repair, tho.
Baffled, thanks for your insight.

This weekend I went up to Bill Legall's to have a blown driver redone. The previous owner had an issue where almost no volume was coming out of the right speaker. After some troubleshooting, in the end, it looks like the voice coil needs replacement. That's as far into the driver as one can go. What will emerge out of this is the real deal. No need to buy the expensive components of the driver: frame, magnet assembly, binding posts, etc. all over again when it only needs a voice coil.
I did not know the voice coil could be replaced. I'm certain that is what my speaker needs. Thanks for that!