Rogue M-150's sonic flavour

Hi Guys;

I have not heard the Rogue M-150's. but they look like fun. I was hoping some of you could tell me their sonic "flavour". Are they rich and warm like older CJ gear, or more detailed and dynamic like some ARC gear?
valvesandvinyl

I've owned the M-150s for over 10 years now.  I've found tube rolling can get great results with these amps.  12ax7s, 12au7s, EI34s, Kt88s, all can make a difference.The 2 12au7s will make the least different.  Mullard NOS and other 12ax7s can really tone down "brightness.  I occasionally use NOS Mullard CV491s as the input  tube in each amp.  They are equivalent to 12AU7s.  I lose a bit of gain but they sound great.  Usually I use Valvos as the input tube in each amp.  

I have a bunch of gear.  The M-150s used now are a great buy for the money.

I've owned the M-150s for over 10 years now.

Thank you for your contribution to this 18 year old thread. 

Thank you for your contribution to this 18 year old thread. 

😂
@sholtz 's tube rolling advice was solid, though. Big Rogue amps sound clean, neutral, and dynamic. Definitely not warm sweet and lush like a "classic" tube amp. But they are indeed a good platform for using tube rolling to nudge the sonic flavor a bit towards a desired direction. Mullards will always nudge it towards the warm & lush side. 

Sometimes they've shipped their amps with tube complements that would be considered on the "bright" side of things - for example in 2010 I got a new pair of Apollos with EH KT90 and EH Gold 12AX7 and Gold 12AU7. Definitely wouldn't have been my choice, but this was easily pulled back to neutral with some tube rolls.