About users with hidden agendas

If you know that a user is a dealer and they fail to disclose and attacks other users because they make a point against their interest, do you expose the user?

I know of a gentleman here that continuously posts and goes after people and does not disclose who he is. 

What are the ethics of this forum?

128x128astolfor

It gets tiring, you would never see Atmosphere say that, he is a true gentleman.

Nor would you see @verdantaudio or ​duke lejuene do that crap.

Baby needs a new pair of shoes and the rent is due! :-)

The funny part stereo5 is true audiophile junkies are SLOW to part with their goods. A used car salesman isn't.

"We're gonna put you in something today EVEN if we have to steal one and sell it to ya!" I had a guy tell me that..

I'm looking for an "XYZ". A good salesman, listens and says have you thought about ZYX or (YOU should know as a salesman) there mind is made up. NOW what accessories do they need to be happy when they try to set up. Customer first, Salesman LAST! 

Great equipment at a reasonable price, you don't have to "Jump the customer" to sell something. On AG it's actually kind of underhanded for others that are not selling as a business but to clean the closet. :-)

I will offer FREE services just to piss someone off though. I don't mind taking advantage of the stupid folks, I like doing that.

But honest "I don't know", folks that is just BAD stuff. Reaping what you sow, Karma, bad mojo, it will come back to bite ya. Stupid though.. Great fun!!

Time to feed the chickens..

Regards

@stereo5  +1

Yes. And he has even tried that same rubbish against Ayre Acoustics, no less!

I know of a gentleman here that continuously posts and goes after people and does not disclose who he is.

Then how is he a "gentleman"?

I have seen this here and other forums. Sometimes it is not just the dealer, but regular posters who try to get "too" involved. Supporting a product/dealer is one thing. But when the posters try to defend a dealer - that kind of comes off as if they themselves are the dealers or have some agenda/motive.

I've seen posters also speak ill of a Dealer because they received a peace of used equipment that some how show up DOA. Dealers don't sell DOA gear. 

Then there is the plug and play crew that miss a switch for XLR/RCA or not plug the power cable in all the way.. Those are always fun, they open a thread and slam the Dealer.

I really like the ones about shipping damage. It's usually a packing issue 90% of the time. You put enough stickers on a box it will get handled a little easier. Packing is a whole different story.. Few sellers are good at packing. They usually forget the customer has to get the package, intact, before the deal is complete. Not get the money. :-)

What can I say I HATE peanuts! Except when it cost peanuts..

Regards