About users with hidden agendas

If you know that a user is a dealer and they fail to disclose and attacks other users because they make a point against their interest, do you expose the user?

I know of a gentleman here that continuously posts and goes after people and does not disclose who he is. 

What are the ethics of this forum?

128x128astolfor

Thanks... the policy page is unreachable. so I will use the contact us

oops

The page you were looking for doesn't exist

You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved

Post removed 

Praise in public.

Chew in private.

If all else fails you don't have to accept the insults. You can always return them to sender. 

If what they are saying is the truth or a lie? A simple "here's the facts"? usually clears thing up..

I've caught audio2design a few times reinventing him/herself. There were a few that did it, trying to be a sneak, you'll see a LOT of that around MCs post. They arrive like flies to $hit.

Some ONLY post when he does. You can guess who they really are?

To tell the truth, ebm is right, WHO CARES!!

Regards

I am tired of Audio Troy always saying what they sell is better than what some person is seeking.  He does it in a innocent kind of way.  Example, a guy was looking at a Mac and right away Audio Troy came out with “not good resolution in the Mac, our T&A brand is much better” or something to that effect   It gets tiring, you would never see Atmosphere say that, he is a true gentleman.