Sota Sapphire VI Turntables with Origin Live tonearm

Does anybody have the newer version Sota Sapphire VI turntable with Origin Live tonearm? And do you know which Origin Live tonearm on it? 

I've heard this is one of best combos on the market and possibly looking to get one.  How do they sound ??

lnitm

SOTA is a fantastic table :-) Most 9” arm will fit and balance out. Support from factory is excellent. Ortofon Bronze is a good cartridge but in no way will tax the capability of well chosen arm on a SOTA. Enjoy the music ! 

Recent owner, had to skinny my TT collection down. Helped a buddy out . He sent me a text “ HELP, i have been listening to records  on the SOTA for 48 hours ! “….

jim

Dear @lnitm @tomic601  :   " SOTA is a fantastic table .."  well the REGA 10 too and its tonearm too. So it's a little hard call about. I like both units and Initm can't go wrong with either, even that I prefer the RP 10 tonearm.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,

R.

I have heard an RP10 but not at length and not in systems / rooms i know well, hence my absence of comments. 

;-) jim

I have the Sota Sapphire that Jim sold me. It is a beautifully refurbished 35 year old unit with a modified Sumiko FT-3 tonearm and new Hana ML cartridge. All I can say is it is the best sounding turntable I have ever had! It absolutely sings in my system. Couldn't be happier. 

@mr_m I have listened to your "new" table at Jim's house and it is what convinced me to get my own Sota Sapphire.  Nice to hear that it found a good new home :)