Choosing a cartridge for new turntable

Planning on replacing my turntable setup.  Currently have a Thorens TD125 MkII with Shure V15 type III cartridge.  Planning on getting a Dr Feickert Volare with Kuzma tonearm.  The dealer is recommending the following cartridges:

-Sumiko Blackbird

-Soundsmith Carmen

-Hana SL

I don't have experience with any of these brands.  Individual reviews use similar superlatives, and haven't come across any direct comparisons.  Anyone with experience using these that can comment on the sonic differences?  I would be happy to choose a cartridge similar in sound character to my current Shure. .

Thanks

arnoldo

And the winner is: Hana SL! It will extract more music from those vinyl grooves than the other two! The Shibata stylus rates as among the best profiles for trackability and less wear on the grooves!

As a frame of reference, I have a Shure V15 Type IV with a Jico SAS, the Hana SL, and the Soundsmith Aida II (a little up the food chain from the Carmen).  No experience with Sumiko carts.

The Hana SL is very neutral, perhaps even a bit on the "warm" side.  My Soundsmith cart is more lively and sounds more similar to the Shure.  Have you considered a JICO SAS stylus for your Shure?  It's a nice and relatively inexpensive upgrade.