Slow used market right now?

Just curious what the state of the used market is right now.  I have three components up for sale right now and have seen very little interest.  I'll admit, they probably aren't the most desirable but definitely solid pieces of gear.  I see speakers like Maggies, Tekton, DeVore that have been available for weeks.  Seemingly fairly priced.  Is it just an after the holidays down time? 

pkatsuleas

@bojack 

First, if your 401k has lost money hand over fist over the past 1, 2, 5 or 10 years you are doing something very, very wrong. Second, if you are making hifi purchase decisions based on your 401k balance, then you are doing that wrong as well. Just saying.

@ghasley

+1

if one’s hifi spending moves the needle on one's retirement assets, that person needs to stop buying stuff and consult a financial professional stat...

Thanks for all of the good points.  Overall, I would agree that the used market seems to be doing well.  I was mainly talking about right now, January.  I decided on pricing as I think many probably do, by scanning Hi-Fi Shark.  Good news, one piece did sell yesterday.  I'm in no huge hurry so we'll see what happens.