Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1

The new single from Pussy Riot - Punish

The video caught my attention, the music kept it 

Plastics “s/t” Island 1981 This is not a rerelease of Japanese recordings but separate recordings done at Compass Point Studios, Nassau, Bahamas in 1980 and mastered to the vinyl format by Ted Jensen at Sterling. Quite a different sound from their earlier Invitation Japan records. Island took a big chance. It didn’t pay off.

Garlic Boys “King Of Smell” Alchemy Japan 1989 Garlics were a punk band from Osaka and well known in Japan. They were together and doing shows until 1997.

Zoviet France “The End Of Nothing, The Beginning Of Everything” Vinyl On Demand Germany 2020 (45 rpm DMM, done by Pauler Acoustic in Northeim, Germany but I’m not sure I like it, rather thin and anemic sound)

Seagull Screaming Kiss Her Kiss Her “Give Them Back To Me” Hate It, Damn It Records Japan 1995

@dredison  - "Meddle" pre-dates my early music discovery days by just a few years. Was still in elementary school when it was released. "Dark Side of the Moon" was popular on the radio during my early high-school years, and "Animals" come out during my late high school years. By then, I was all-in on Pink Floyd...

BTW, I love "Fearless". Great song.

Happy Weekend to You, and All...

Gang of Four - Solid Gold 

Totally jacked to see this band once again. The first time was in SF in the 80's. The second time will be this March at the Horseshoe in Toronto. YAYYY!!