Integrated amp selection

I have a 2.1 system with Martin Logan Motion 35XTi speakers and Dynamo 800x sub. My sources are streaming [Bluesound NODE] and playing CDs, and don’t need phono stage or headphones jack. I am looking for an integrated amp upgrade from the current one which is NAD c316bee. My preference is sound quality and analog simplicity such as AVA Set 120 control amp, Rega Brio, MF M2si [or higher models,] Naim Nait 5si….these days it is difficult to demo audio equipment in person and I would appreciate any advice about the listed [or any additional] integrated amp choices. I manly listen to jazz and classical music and ML speakers are fairly easy to drive [92db/4ohms] so I don’t need particularly powerful amp. Thanks

xti35

Another integrated to consider would be a used. Parasound  Hint Halo, it basically has everything you need and is great sounding.

Yes, my budget is about $1,500 but with some flexibility if I find something that is worth the price but still want to stay within reason and the proportion of the value of my speakers system.