Rega Aetheos, Simaudio Moon 340i or NAD M33 for B&W 805s?

I know picking a integrated amp by it's depth is wrong BUT I'm stuck with this situation (depth of my cabinet is 16½"). I have B&W 805 D3 speakers and presently running them with my old NAD T752 amp (have a newer Denon but much too thin and bright for the 805s so I brought back my old NAD).  I mostly listen via turntable and streaming Amazon HD thru my Fire Tv, I plan on getting a BlueSound node if whatever amp I get doesn't have streaming capability.  Power wise these 3 should be just fine but with absolutely no high end shops anywhere near me I'm stuck choosing by users & reviewer's take on these 3 amps.. My main worry is getting a amp that's too bright for it would definitely be a bad match for the 805s.

I'm hoping someone here has or heard these amps with the 805 D3s and could give me their thoughts and opinions.. 

capt57

I have not hear the Supernait with the 805 D3.  I can't answer how that would work out.  I am making a recco based strictly on a paper matchup.  

I found the depth of the AVM, it is 325mm or approximately 12.8".  I know if has redundancy with the CD player and it is a bit over budget at $6300 but it does include a good DAC and has built in streaming.  

I am largely out of ideas beyond that.  

I no longer own the CODA CSiB because I have the CODA separates instead. However, the CSiB is a very good sounding unit and not too big. My CODA #8 amp is 5.5 inches high by 17 inches wide by 14 inches deep. I think the CSiB was the same dimensions.

It is a tiny bit warm and likely pair great with the 805

Post removed 

I've had an NAD M33 since Sept 2020, and haven't had any issues attributable to it.  The biggest issue I had was configuring my mesh router to properly prioritize it relative to other traffic.

I wouldn't rule it out based on one person saying they had tech issues with it.