Rega Aetheos, Simaudio Moon 340i or NAD M33 for B&W 805s?

I know picking a integrated amp by it's depth is wrong BUT I'm stuck with this situation (depth of my cabinet is 16½"). I have B&W 805 D3 speakers and presently running them with my old NAD T752 amp (have a newer Denon but much too thin and bright for the 805s so I brought back my old NAD).  I mostly listen via turntable and streaming Amazon HD thru my Fire Tv, I plan on getting a BlueSound node if whatever amp I get doesn't have streaming capability.  Power wise these 3 should be just fine but with absolutely no high end shops anywhere near me I'm stuck choosing by users & reviewer's take on these 3 amps.. My main worry is getting a amp that's too bright for it would definitely be a bad match for the 805s.

I'm hoping someone here has or heard these amps with the 805 D3s and could give me their thoughts and opinions.. 

capt57

@Verdonaudio first off thank you so much for your help, it’s been invaluable!! And yes ALL Mac’s are too big lol, funny but their manufacturing plant is actually a little less then a hour drive away from me.. Sadly the Canor’s 16" only leaves me a ½"in the back for power plug, connections ect, way too tight so that won’t work either 😢

Strangely in my research of the Naim Supernait 3 some users said they found it on the thin sounding side?? Have you heard the Naim Supernait 3 B&W805D3 setup?

I have not hear the Supernait with the 805 D3.  I can't answer how that would work out.  I am making a recco based strictly on a paper matchup.  

I found the depth of the AVM, it is 325mm or approximately 12.8".  I know if has redundancy with the CD player and it is a bit over budget at $6300 but it does include a good DAC and has built in streaming.  

I am largely out of ideas beyond that.  

I no longer own the CODA CSiB because I have the CODA separates instead. However, the CSiB is a very good sounding unit and not too big. My CODA #8 amp is 5.5 inches high by 17 inches wide by 14 inches deep. I think the CSiB was the same dimensions.

It is a tiny bit warm and likely pair great with the 805

Post removed