Rega Aetheos, Simaudio Moon 340i or NAD M33 for B&W 805s?

I know picking a integrated amp by it's depth is wrong BUT I'm stuck with this situation (depth of my cabinet is 16½"). I have B&W 805 D3 speakers and presently running them with my old NAD T752 amp (have a newer Denon but much too thin and bright for the 805s so I brought back my old NAD).  I mostly listen via turntable and streaming Amazon HD thru my Fire Tv, I plan on getting a BlueSound node if whatever amp I get doesn't have streaming capability.  Power wise these 3 should be just fine but with absolutely no high end shops anywhere near me I'm stuck choosing by users & reviewer's take on these 3 amps.. My main worry is getting a amp that's too bright for it would definitely be a bad match for the 805s.

I'm hoping someone here has or heard these amps with the 805 D3s and could give me their thoughts and opinions.. 

capt57

@capt57 Topline (8 ohm) output means very little if the speaker is lower impedance.  It means more current is required and its rating and ability to handle lower impedance is far more important.  In the case of the Aethos, it needs very easy to drive speakers or it is going to over-heat according to the manufacturer.  

The Supernait is rated to 2 ohms and is designed to be paired with Focal.  They are relatively difficult speakers to drive with impedances that will bottom out below 3 ohms.  The 805 D3s will be an easy load on them.  

The difference between 80w and 125w in terms of peak output is about 2 dB.  At 80w, the B&W will output 103.4 dB at 10' and at 125w, the peak output will be 105.3 dB.  In the extremes it will make a small difference.  

@Verdonaudio I came across another possibility, it seems to have plenty of power but not sure if it will the same lower ohm issues as the Aethos?

https://Musical fidelity m6si

Musical Fidelity is wonderful gear but slightly forward in terms of the sound profile.  It is not a brand I would match with B&W.  The other issue is that it is very difficult to find lately.  

I was thinking that McIntosh almost assuredly has an integrated in this price range but it might be too large.  

Are you willing to consider a hybrid class D?  Tube input stage with class D output stage.  I have an amp that is exactly 16" deep and it is 100w into 8 ohms, 150 into 4 ohms.  The Canor AI 2.10,  I also have a demo of the AVM Evolution A5.2 integrated which I think is 185w into 8 ohms.  It is 16" deep including nobs and binding posts.    I have used both to drive Vivid Kaya 45s and they have a min impedance of 2.8 ohms so much tougher than the B&Ws. The Canor is $4K.  The AVM is my demo.  

@Verdonaudio first off thank you so much for your help, it’s been invaluable!! And yes ALL Mac’s are too big lol, funny but their manufacturing plant is actually a little less then a hour drive away from me.. Sadly the Canor’s 16" only leaves me a ½"in the back for power plug, connections ect, way too tight so that won’t work either 😢

Strangely in my research of the Naim Supernait 3 some users said they found it on the thin sounding side?? Have you heard the Naim Supernait 3 B&W805D3 setup?

I have not hear the Supernait with the 805 D3.  I can't answer how that would work out.  I am making a recco based strictly on a paper matchup.  

I found the depth of the AVM, it is 325mm or approximately 12.8".  I know if has redundancy with the CD player and it is a bit over budget at $6300 but it does include a good DAC and has built in streaming.  

I am largely out of ideas beyond that.