Rega Aetheos, Simaudio Moon 340i or NAD M33 for B&W 805s?

I know picking a integrated amp by it's depth is wrong BUT I'm stuck with this situation (depth of my cabinet is 16½"). I have B&W 805 D3 speakers and presently running them with my old NAD T752 amp (have a newer Denon but much too thin and bright for the 805s so I brought back my old NAD).  I mostly listen via turntable and streaming Amazon HD thru my Fire Tv, I plan on getting a BlueSound node if whatever amp I get doesn't have streaming capability.  Power wise these 3 should be just fine but with absolutely no high end shops anywhere near me I'm stuck choosing by users & reviewer's take on these 3 amps.. My main worry is getting a amp that's too bright for it would definitely be a bad match for the 805s.

I'm hoping someone here has or heard these amps with the 805 D3s and could give me their thoughts and opinions.. 

capt57

Dear verdantaudio

If I may piggyback ... I am thinking of the Naim Mu-so 2 for my living room, as a one box solution to stream Roon. I've heard that it sounds great. Your opinion? I don't mind the lack of stereo separation that speakers would offer (wife doesn't want freestanding speakers).

Thanks!

@capt57 I would look seriously at the Supernait or a Uniti Star or Nova with a major caveat that they are out-of-stock.  The absolute power rating isn't that high but it is plenty of power to drive those 805s and tonally is warmer and a brilliant match.  The only issue is that they are out-of-stock at the distributor.  The Uniti Star looks like inventory may be in soonish.  The Supernait has no estimated delivery date. 

An alternative at $6299, the AVM CS 2.3 is an all-in-one streaming unit that would definitely do the job.  AVM is tonally quite warm and a brilliant match for B&W.  This new unit has been worked on a long time to make sure that it is virtually bug free.  My guys at the distributor have been running it for a few months without issue and have been super happy with the software.  Silver and Black are in-stock and it would be a nice option for you as it has similar features to the M33 or the Uniti Star. 

If I can think of something else I will mention it here.  

@patrickdowns The Mu-So is in-stock at the distributor in three colors.  It is a nice unit.  I feel it is MUCH better than a Sonos or a Pulse but has the natural limitations of a single box.  If you can live with that, it is a good sounding option.  

@Verdonaudio I couldn’t find the depth of the AVM CS2.3 but I see it has a built in CD player, I should have added I do listen to CDs and I’m very fond of my Music Hall MMF-CD25 CD player so it would be a bit redundant. Very nice integrated though!!

I’m going to give the Naim Supernait 3 another look, it was on my original list, it had the right depth and is a class A amp but it’s 80wpc vs the others came into play.. So you’re saying the Supernait 3’s 80wpc is built to easily handle lower impedances better then the Aethos 125wpc?

Hi @capt57 you might like the Circle Labs A200. It sounds alive (and fits in your cabinet!).

Here's a review from a few of our very own Audiogon members: https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/circle-labs-a200-integrated-amplifier-review-it-will-appeal-to-both-t

And here's a brand new review in HiFi Knights that I think really captures what makes the A200 special: http://hifiknights.com/reviews/amplifiers/circle-labs-a200/

@gestalt that's one incredible amp but sadly $8995 is out of my range... I'm pretty much at the $5000 limit-ish, I did originally start at a $3000 limit though lol.