HELP FedEx Mangles Speakers - Refuses Claim

I received double boxed with ample foam padding top and bottom - large, expensive speakers that are crushed on the corners and bottoms. I took dozens of pictures while unpacking, have all shipping materials, filed claim, met with claims agent. I did it all correctly and was denied via form letter. Any legal referrals, appeals, BBB, class-action process help etc., is appreciated.
pbredi
Also, the seller/ shipper has the responsibility to ensure the package arrives safely to you in as advertised condition. Like Bill mentions above, "it is the shippers (sellers) responsibility to make you whole not the shipping company"
Did you use PayPal for payment? If so PayPal usually takes side with the purchaser in these types of issues and will make sure you get your $$$ back.
From years of experience in shipping many turntables, amps and speakers, I will agree that there is no substitute for the original packing material, especially form fitting styrofoam isolation. But that is seldom at hand for speakers or vintage gear. UPS is the worst for incurring damage and denying claims (exception noted below), but FedEx is getting almost as bad.

I do ship via UPS, but only via their pack and ship option. Take your item to a UPS store and pay them to pack it. Items packed that way are seldom damaged, and when it does occur they cannot claim that your item was packed incorrectly. It costs a little more, but my buyers and I both agree that it's worth the cost.

USPS. That's right, the good ol' Post Office. All in all, I have fewer satisfaction issues with goods shipped this way than via UPS or FedEx. For small items, the flat rate boxes are great. Use Priority Mail and avoid Parcel Post if possible.
Let me also state that UPS/Fed-Ex will "always" deny the first claim. Just stay with it and try to prove they were
packed to withstand shipping with proper handling.
And THIS would be the reason why I dont buy anything that has to be shipped. No matter what precautions with shipping are taken, its basically a crap shoot as to whether or not what you bought arrives in one piece. I would much rather wait til what I want that can be picked up by driving myself to get it becomes available. All it took was seeing the UPS guy arrive in my driveway and THROW the box containing a Blue Circle amp onto my lawn!Just dont need the hassle that ensued.
@ Zippy Expedited/Extra-care Handling
FedEx Custom Critical

Maybe your just a stupid person Zippy

I am in the freight biz Zippy you nimrod