Duelund/Mundorf Ultra Loudspeaker Purifiers

I have been eying the Duelund/Mundorf Ultra Loudspeaker Purifiers that Audioman58 have been advertising and knew based upon the forums I have been following for years that he was quite knowledgeable on capacitor typologies.

So, I took the plunge and ordered these and they arrived in 3 days to my SW state! I knew from experience that they will need over 200+ hours just to hear a glimpse of what these Duelunds are capable of but they didn’t disappoint right out of a cold box. I immediately heard more clarity, a deeper soundstage with better separation and a much lower floor noise…

These purifiers have been burning in 24/7 in my secondary system for nearly 2 weeks now and are really starting to open up. I listened to these purifiers last night in my primary system with just over 200 hours and the change was quite remarkable; musicality, tighter image focus, much better decay and note sustainment, unbelievable airy and spacious 3D sound, more vibrant and engaging sound with clarity being the standout.

These purifiers work as Audioman58 described and I’m still shaking my head on the beauty I’m hearing in my system and would Highly recommend this amazing product….

Wig😁

128x128wig

I was a skeptic especially afterhav8ng the synergistic purifiers ,but I far totally wrong these are night and day better, the clean up the signal through the mundoff ultra resistors then to the top of class Duelund capacitors which are much better 

then in most speakers for sure, unless you have tried these new Products don’t 

give a opinion it’s just  speaking out of ignorance ,myself and 2 friends tried these That have the same  4 ohm speaker as myself they are. Built per speaker. 
after 150 hours burnin it’s very apparent.

This is a well known zobel network, been around for many years and most x-over builders have probably tried a version or 2 when load is of and you need to even out impedance over the frequency band . How much it influences the sound have probably more to do with the amplifier not having a hard time driving the speakers.  A well built speaker with a well built network and good drivers have no need for this " purification " 

All the best 

Paul 

I would like to share my experience with the purifiers that I purchased from Audioman58. I have been in this hobby for some time and over the years have auditioned many speakers, amplifiers, tweaks etc. This experience has helped me sort out the many of the snake oil tweaks from the real deal. That said, my experience with the purifiers is that they performed exactly as described by Audioman58. In regard to the post by iseland, while I agree that high quality crossover components will provide many of the benefits that the purifiers provide, let me say that I have a Hegel H390 amplifier with a 4000 damping factor providing 2x250w into 8 Ohm and 400w into 4 Ohm. I say that because this amp is cable of driving and more importantly controlling drivers on the most difficult speakers. When I added the purifiers, they provided their value in short order; exactly as described. They will improve SQ even if you have high quality crossover components in your speakers. BTW many high priced speakers on the market use many sub par components in their crossovers. Happy user! 

I am the builder , I will answer several question, yes these will work even if amplified ,for the amplified section is fed the audio signal then goes  to the preamplifier -internal Xover ,these Filter which = cleans the audio band of noise ,not the same as a RC filtering in a Xover ,for one there is much times spent using various size capacitors for the the filtering ,and your speakers ohms, impedance determine which resistors I use ,which BTW these parts are night and day better then then 95% of the Xover parts in most speakers including anything at $25 k for example.once these are runin at least 100 hours they then start to open up. And get better to 300 hours.
Tony gee of humblehomemade Hifi capacitor helped me over 4 years  ago ,today these are a very well thought out design ,to Ass ume  the answer is self defined. 1st try them ,then make a call.  Magico A5 is the 1st  company to use these superb Mundorf Ultra resistors ,Yes even more defined then the path audio resistors I have directly compared them, and the Duelund copper foil oiled paper need no introduction  .and head shaking  is a good thing when the music sounds good !!

I checked with Golden Ear yesterday and they do not recommend using on my Triton Refs, saying it could possibly damage the internal amp and DSP. With that being said, although I would love to try it, I don’t gamble so I very reluctantly will pass. Unless of course someone with my speakers is using them successfully.