ITUNES v7 any good?

I'm running ITUNES v6.something, and was looking forward to upgrading to v7, but early reviews of v7.0 were pretty grim. Seems like it was much slower to run, and very buggy. Are any of you running the latest v7.x (I think it's v7.2). How is it going? How does it compare? I'm actually holding off on upgrading to 2G nano because it requires the controversial v7.x.
Thanks,
Art
artmaltman
I forgot to mention that I am using Windows XP. Have never tried shuffle, sorry, can't answer that question. Having multiple libraries sounds very useful to me.

However I'm having enough problems with my Blackberry and Yahoo email right now to ask for more by downloading 7.2.

Seems like it's hard to predict whether I'll be one of the lucky ones or not.
Art
Hmmm. Is the bottom line that the Mac version is great, but the Windows version is slow and buggy?
@Artmaltman: I'm not sure I'd characterize iT7 as slow and buggy. I think--quite rightly--that Apple got a lot of web-static about the PC version of iT7 as being released before it got debugged. I gather 7.1 and 7.2 are substantially better. After I got my initial kinks with the Emu worked out, iT7 has run fine for me... And, the multiple libraries are pretty useful.

@Warrenh: I've got a Nano and when I hit pause, then play, it continues the shuffle pattern its on... Why not just hit pause and then lock it if you are leaving it for a while? It still dims the screen, and it isn't playing anything, so it shouldn't have that bad an impact on battery life...