Audio Research I/50

Does anyone know anything tangible re: the ARC I/50 Integrated, apparently soon to be released?
There are some slick-looking pics on Instagram, and I’ve seen reference to an optional phono stage and DAC, but that’s about it. Will this be their first release post McIntosh Group spin out? 
coys21

+1 for Monty to share his experience thus far and also please include what other ARC gear you are comparing either currently or that you have owned in the past.

Happy New Year!

I’m afraid that this post is not going to help anyone too much. First off, I have no experience with equipment of this caliber or any other AR gear.  The first couple of weeks, the I/50 was connected to some 20 year-old semi-decent Klipsch speakers and it sounded great (again, to me).  My new speakers are not in and the unit has been disconnected during some home construction.  During speaker evals at the dealer, I found that the amp is too good for my turntable (Rega P2) and I need to improve my game there.

So- from a guy with tinnitus who ran it for a couple of weeks on bad speakers via an inadequate source-  it was lights out awesome.

i am thinking on buying this new  audio research I/50 integrated
unfortunately there is no option to listen to it on demonstration in my country, only i can order it.
couldn't find yet any review about it's sound quality.
does any one found some review?