Synergistic ECTs

I’m liking what the purple fuses do so much that I decided to look into SR's other stuff. Now I’ve got a set of ECTs on the way. Can’t wait to try them out. I'll probably use most of them on my DAC, but I think I'll try one on my Apple TV box, as well.

Who else uses them?

tommylion

tommylion,

Now is your opportunity to explain to her that even better speakers (or whatever) will really improve on that great sound quality.

See how she comments...

ozzy

“ Not sure if they do in a way that would satisfy you, I suspect not.“

No … i am not surprised that you cannot… 

Some will not consider a product because a thorough scientific explanation of how it works is not provided. That’s their right, but, fortunately, scientific explanation is not necessary for anyone to enjoy the benefits of said product.

Ok lets speculate then … How does a thumb nail size cylinder of metal alloy with a void milled into one end elicit Any physical effect upon :

” I ended up putting 3 in my DAC, one on the D/A chip, one near the fuse, and one near the output tube (12AU7). I also put one on my digital cable at the transport side, and one on the wall plug feeding my CPT power conditioner “

Some will not consider a product because a thorough scientific explanation of how it works is not provided. 

I can't recall anyone asking for a thorough explanation, just an explanation that makes at least a little bit of sense.  I can't translate word salads.

“ECTs clean up high frequency noise that otherwise distort harmonic structures within the music signal.”

Clean up?  Look, I'm sure that audiophiles could cope with something just a little bit more precise than that, surely, after all, see the words that follow.

What aspect of HF "noise" distorts harmonic structures?  Is that white noise?  Ultrasonic noise >20khz?  But its within the music signal, so within the audible range, so strike that.

Its not the science that is proprietary, it is the technology or invention that captures it.

Did Kevin Deal write that blurb?