Suggestion between benchmark Ahb2, Bob carver crimson 275 and rogue atlas magnum 2 amos

First ever post here. I have a peachtree nova 150 integrated amp, KEF LS50 metas, a Bluesound node, a vintage technics turntable and a schiit mani phono preamp. I am making the move to a separate amp and preamp. I have a preamp (a rogue rp-1) on order and I’m looking for an amp. I think I have it narrowed down to a Benchmark AHB2, a Bob Carver Crimson 275 or a Rogue Atlas Magnum 2. would appreciate any input the group might have or any alternate suggestions.

pwoodard922

Do a Google search on the Carver Crimson 275 problems.  There are multiple threads showing the amp only produces 15 watts, not the stated 75 watts.  Serious issues with I believe the transformers.  

As this progressed, total silence from the company.

Question:  If your product was called a fraud, and you knew it wasn’t, wouldn’t you be screaming like hell and showing proof the claims were wrong?

Total silence.  Why?

the carver looks lightweight to me, missing the bank of large power supply capacitors that the best sounding amplifiers have.  look at the chassis of the rogue audio stereo 100 or atlas magnum.  

the stereo 100 has a huge sound.  

As a follow up, I ended up getting the Rogue Stereo 100.  It arrived today.  I set it up.  Listened to Charles Mingus -black saint and the sinner lady, the new glass animals, john Coltrane a love supreme live in seattle, and tool fear innoculum. Epic, loud, detailed.  Absolutely marvelous.  Thank you for all of the input.  I am very happy.

also, forgot to mention I have a Cambridge audio sub.

@pwoodard922

Awesome! Great choice. That Rogue is a powerhouse; it will hit its rated power (honestly) and gives a good dose of the positives of tube sound without any nasties (sluggish, soft sound, weak bass). Rogue support is also stellar, but you probably won’t need more than a question or 2 answered over the years.

There are also nice options to tweak the sound with tube rolling and bias adjustments. Rogues respond really well to tube rolling since they start out as a fairly neutral base with the stock tubes - there's no strong inherent "voicing" that you'll be fighting against. 

For what it is worth, one of the best audio reviewers gave rate perfect 10 ratings to both the Rogue 100 (suggested in this thread as an upgrade to the Rogue amp raised in the question ) and, more recently, the Benchmark amp.  

https://10audio.com/rogue_stereo100/