Lyra Delos or Hana ML

Has anyone compared these 2 phono cartridges?  I was set on buying the Hana but now I'm seeing reviews where the Delos is a better option (albeit a much more costly one).  I can't afford the Umami..  My arm is a REGA RB2000 on a SOTA Star table (Pass Aleph ono for the phono stage) .  The tonearm has mediium mass, I'm told.  Would prefer something on the more rich, lush side (isn't that what analog is all about?).  

russellrcncom

I"m also exactly here in contemplating cartridge upgrade, the two you mentioned in running, also Audio Technica Art9xa. At this point, tie between AT and Delos for number one.

Listened to Hana vs SoundSmith Zephyr and no contest SoundSmith was clearly better. Haven't heard Delos in a very long time.

…..of the three the Hana would be the lush one…but that’s not saying much…in an MC i would look for a Koetsu Black

in a conventional cartridge a wood body Grado, just be sure to work w dealer as Grado sometimes have hum in certain arm / table combos. SOTA = fantastic table = congrats! 

Jim