Recommended S.S. amp type for TANNOY 15'' speakers

I would like to hear from people with Tannoy 15' dual concentric speakers
which type of S.S. amp they found produced the most pleasing sound in
their estimation. I would like an integrated for simplicity. Class A , Power or ?
Anyone having experience please chime in?
gadios
Contact Tommy at Digital Amplifier Company. I have one of his Stereo Maraschino Integrated Amps and it sounds fantastic on any speaker I drove with it. Plus he offers a 30 day no questions return policy.

https://www.cherryamp.com

Question for Yakbob (but of course all are welcome).  I was surprised that you are using the MC2300 with Pass amp.   Isn't there a mismatch between the MC2300 output impedance vs. Pass input impedance?   My recollection is this is not an ideal pairing.  I ask because I am considering buying the Tannoy Legacy Arden.  My current pre-amp is MC2500 with MC452 amp (driving vintage Polk 1.2 SDAs).   I like the MC2500 a lot want to keep it, but am curious about using Pass amps with the Tannoy.  You appear to be doing the Mac/pre and Pass/amp with good success.   Am I wrong, such that these two can pair well?  Any thoughts/input appreciated.  

@whitecap The preamp's output impedance should be at least 10 times lower than the amps input impedance. If so, then a listening test is warranted. If not, then skip the pairing.

@whitecap 

The C2300 is spec'd at 220 ohms, which is excellent for a tube preamp - so I don't see how that could have any issues driving the Pass amp. 

Matching brand & line of pre to power is not necessary. On my Tannoys I've mixed and matched all manner of combinations between Rogue, ARC, and VAC preamps (all tube), and Rogue, VAC, and Phison (SS) power amps. Some of the mixed-brand matches have come out atop the heap. A couple of same brand pairings have surprised by being at or near the bottom of my list. Of course sometimes the brand matching works out great, too.