Chi-Fi in the Time of Self-Righteous Indignation.

I have to say the timing of the folks over at eacoustics in impeccable.

So Kevin Deal at Upscale release his Video on Raven Audio giving us something to chew on in this forum and W. Jennings gives us this.

128x128jerryg123

Rats, and Bats, better get ready to hunt your food, that much I agree with you. 

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

As long as I can get pepper, garlic and salt. They sound just fine to me. Maybe a nutria or two..

Regards

It's a lot easier to stick your head in the sand, until it's not. 

Ignorance is Bliss, maybe....maybe not. 

Time will tell. 

@oldhvymec Salt n pepper goes with everything 🤣

Those who’ve continuously predicted the apocalypse have been incorrect to date. In the meantime, its been a pretty miserable ride for them.

I know squirrels have a bad idea, storing for the winter. Where do you think the rats look at night. Where do the owls wait for supper? Where the squirrels bury their stash. Who is smarter the squirrel, the owl or the rat? Who wound up being supper? Who wound up eating supper?

Regards

Right there with you on that Global warming nonsense 👍

PS: I knew this old guy, he worked in the merchant navy in Europe in the late 1930’s. He saw Germany and the Brits getting ready for war, weapons being shipped all across Europe, tanks etc etc. He tried telling his family that war was coming and of course they thought he was out of his effin mind. Long story short, his entire family died in the conflict, and he was the only survivor.

Doom and gloom predictions are by nature, very doomy and very gloomy, they are not fun ✌