Crossover Transducer, Loud Speaker Purifiers do they work? Have you used them?

Synergistic Research XOT Carbon - Crossover Transducer - very effective, big improvement!

Do these things really work? Have any f you used these products or something similar. Curious and willing to give it try but would like an endorsement and an honest opinion.

I do believe cables contribute as well as vibration control not a naysayer.

Precision Audio Technologies Holiday pricing - Loudspeaker System purifiers hear your Loudspeakers 📢 with these engaged

128x128jerryg123

@millercarbon Thanks for the positive feedback on Synergistic.

@oldhvymec I will look into Active C/O

@drpie Nice system, will investigate the StienMusic.

Have the feeling going to have a few options......

Indecisive GIFs | Tenor

STL will be the last stop of my gear journey. I use to have active tube driven crossovers. They got nicked in 2015. They were set up for a three way with Strathearn Ribbons. I just acquired 8 NOS 24" drivers.

I don't even want the guy to ship them.. I'll drive the 2,000 miles in the spring and pick them up. Nervous Nellie, My hair falls out when I think of them being shipped. :-)

Regards

3rd party Zobels can work work... but the biggest expected improvement is with tube amps and speakers with big impedance rises in the mid/treble crossover regions.

Of course, you could also buy speakers which inherently lack those peaks, like from Fritz. :-)

If you want to understand how they could work, take a look at some tube amp measurements from Stereophile, and look at the curves with a "simulated speaker load."  Those ups and downs can be flattened somewhat.