2022 Audio System Wish List and thoughts about streaming

I've been doing this at the end of December for years for a number of years now- so here goes one more time-

What is on your audio wish list for the coming year? 

For several years I anticipated the need to replace an aging (close to 20 year old) phono cartridge- I finally did that in 2021. I also changed the power supply for my turntable. I'm extremely pleased with my turntable. A friend gave me a slightly damaged but fully functional McIntosh subwoofer as well. All other gear is unchanged and with no desire to change anything.

I also bought a Bluesound Node which I am enjoying quite a bit. My ultimate goal is to use the Node in a bedroom system and go for a different streaming transport in my main listening area. I'm looking at the "usual suspects" - Aurender, Auralic, Lumin, etc. 

As far as adding new music, getting into streaming (I use Qobuz) has caused a musical explosion! Since getting the Node in September I've built a library of about 90 new to me albums. 

128x128zavato

Last year I bought a T+A SD3100HV for streaming with Tidal andLifetime Roon installed in MacBook Pro. Just bought a SGM Extreme to replace the MacBook Pro. Now waiting for delivery end of January. Now busy ripping all my CDs .

Post removed 

2022 Plans:

Firstly, reconnect my system with many unheard changes this year (new streamer, network switch, linear power supplies, recapped amp, fuses, ethernet cables, USB cable, coax cables, USB/SPIDF converter).

Then, replace/upgrade DC cables for linear power supplies, buy a LAN isolator, perhaps another grounding box.

If I sell some extra gear, may investigate Roon via John Darko's video.

Oh yeh, and try out Qobuz.

I don't listen to Robert

A stand alone streamer. With an app conducive to android and ease of use. 

Neither Mrs. nor Mr. Howell.