Luxman 590AXII Discontinued??

Hi All,

Has anybody heard this? I searched the net and saw that MusicDirect has it listed as discontinued. I couldn't find anything further. 

Happy Holidays!

128x128jeffreyw

Interesting--perhaps they are replacing it like they are doing with the 507uxii---the 507z will be out soon. I read somewhere that all of their integrated amps may be upgraded for their 100th anniversary coming up in the next year or so. We shall see.

Well the 595 is a limited edition 95th anniversary model, with production capped at a few hundred units.  So not really a replacement, I wouldn't think.  But I don't know.  Very interested in the Luxman plans up and down the integrated lineup.  If anyone has verified info, please post.

Probably some of the upgrades in the 595 will be added in the new 590. Also the Luxman PD 171A TT and the PD 151 TT has been discontinued on Music Direct. Jeff Sigmund was at my dealers store last month and he said the company was working on a new tonearm. Just speculating but for their 100th anniversary maybe they’ll introduce an updated version of their DD TT???