Magico A5, Wilson SabrinaX, or PS Audio FR30?

Powered by a McIntosh MA12000 in a 14’ (width) x 30’ (depth) x 10.5’ (height) room with concrete floors. Listening is 50% jazz, 10% classical, 25% rock/alt, 15% electronic. Sources are a Dr. Feickert Blackbird/Soundsmith Hyperion analog and Innuos Statement digital.  Ideally, I'd like to eliminate the need for dual subwoofers.

Ag insider logo xs@2xjjgasp

I would definitely plan a trip to Boulder to listen to the new PS Audio speakers. That’s what is on my calendar for Spring. I don’t know if they are mediocre, good or great but it looks like a lot of good engineering has gone into them and I am curious. Also, it is great to have opinions and I understand bias but I am always amazed at people that have solid opinions about equipment that they have not heard and have no experience with.

The better value at least in terms of materials is likely the PSA FR30 since they will only sell direct, no dealer markups - so through a dealer like the other two the price would increase to 55k and then you are no longer comparing same price points .

I have never heard the Magicos, but people say many good things about them.  However, I own a pair of Sabrina X's that I just got a month ago. They replaced my Focal Diablo Utopia III's and Joseph Audio Pulsars (using a REL sub).  My dedicated music room is 11x11x11.  I drive them with a Pass Labs 250.8 and an MSB Discrete DAC.  I can say that the Sabrina X's are a fantastic speaker, musical, and easy to drive with my Pass amp.  Great soundstage, great bass even without the sub in my room.  They can be had for about $17K retail, although there is supposedly a 3 month waiting list.  Your room might be big enough for the Wilson Sasha DAW's, which are much more than the Sabrina X's, but you should check with your Wilson dealer.  Your room is large enough that with the Sabrina X's plus a sub, you may hit it just right.  I have never heard the Perspective II's but I love Joseph Audio as well.

I would do the Wilson, better sounding. Another great speaker would be the YG Acoustic Carmel II. It will blow the Magico away unless you like your highs screaming at you. If you do, then go with the Magico