Has anyone heard the new PS Audio Strata, Integrated Amp/DAC/streamer?

PS audio, is introducing an integrated amp with a DAC that looks interesting.
It can also stream from most popular services.
It is said to output 200 wpc at 4 ohms.
Does anyone have any experience with it yet?
I've had separates for years now, but this looking pretty impressive, if it has the headroom for my Maggie 1.6's.
mwinkc
I also got pm7000n just within last week and it is breaking in but so far very happy with it.  Better than the Bluesound Powernode 2 it replaced in my office system.  I never owned the M10 but dealer demo did not impress.
@audiotroy thanks for the info on the NAD M33. Do you guys actually have one in now and if so, can you comment on the sound quality vs the Hegel 190 and 390?  I’m looking for a new integrated to pair with my new KEF Reference 1s.

IF you are exploring to purchase the PS AUDIO STRATA, I share my experience with you on this product:

I have owned the Stella Strata for about two months and to be blunt, it's been nothing short of a nightmare.

Basically the unit's streaming software does not work.

The unit repeatedly locks-up despite a few half hearted firmware updates released in May 2020:

Version 1.2.29
Date May 30, 2020
File image.bin
Description
Initial release.
 Fixes for logo led blinking and unit lockup
 Fixes for audio playing at zero volume
 Fixes for factory reset menu
 Fixes for no audio when playing SACDs via DMP hooked to Strata
 Fix for buttons not showing on pop-ups
 Fix for wifi enable
 Space char added to password character set.

This issue was well documented amongst the beta testers. I naively trusted PS Audio had fixed the issue when released it mid-2020.

As of Dec. 2021, even PS Audio customer support no longer responds as they have no clue on how to resolve this issue.

Despite a decent SQ, I strongly advise avoiding the PS Audio Strata.

It's clearly not ready for primetime and is cynically released to the public.

*As a follow-up - I ended up purchasing a $400 iFi streamer to bypass the software of a $3000 machine.

Just a complete waste of time and money. If you're an international customer, good luck with after-sales support

IF you are exploring to purchase the PS AUDIO STRATA, I share my experience with you on this product:

I have owned the Stella Strata for about two months and to be blunt, it's been nothing short of a nightmare.

Basically the unit's streaming software does not work.

The unit repeatedly locks-up despite a few half hearted firmware updates released in May 2020:

Version 1.2.29
Date May 30, 2020
File image.bin
Description
Initial release.
 Fixes for logo led blinking and unit lockup
 Fixes for audio playing at zero volume
 Fixes for factory reset menu
 Fixes for no audio when playing SACDs via DMP hooked to Strata
 Fix for buttons not showing on pop-ups
 Fix for wifi enable
 Space char added to password character set.

This issue was well documented amongst the beta testers. I naively trusted PS Audio had fixed the issue when released it mid-2020.

As of Dec. 2021, even PS Audio customer support no longer responds as they have no clue on how to resolve this issue.

Despite a decent SQ, I strongly advise avoiding the PS Audio Strata.

It's clearly not ready for primetime and is cynically released to the public.

*As a follow-up - I ended up purchasing a $400 iFi streamer to bypass the software of a $3000 machine.

Just a complete waste of time and money. If you're an international customer, good luck with after-sales support

Wow, sorry you're going through all that.

It's pretty surprising,  given PS A's reputation.

I was in the beta program, ready to purchase a beta unit when Covid shutdowns drastically cut into my income, forcing me to re-think spending a couple grand on something I didn't absolutely need.

A year ago I got a Parasound NewClassic 200 Integrated and I've been totally pleased with it.

Totally shocked at all the bugs you report and even more shocked by your firmware date. May 2020 was in the middle of the beta release. Does this mean it's been out 18+ months and the beta firmware is all that is available? 

Hope PSA gets it's act together soon!

Maybe you should write to "Ask Paul".

Good luck to you and thanks for the "heads up".