RCA interconnect recommendation

Would like recommendations for interconnects for both analog and digital side to an integrated Rogue Cronus amp from a Nottingham/EAR 834P on one side and an Antelope Zodiac DAC on the other side. What should I be looking at and what kind of budget should I set. I'm thinking up to $500  for a pair but have no idea. Thanks for all advice.

smaarch1

You're welcome, smaarch1. 

I just ordered a pair of A. Zen Absolute Coppers from The Cable Co. lending library to try out as a potential replacement for my current A. Zen Silver Reference RCA IC's. If I like them, I will be selling my Silvers. 

Rob Fritz at Audio Art is one of the nicest guys I've met through my audio dealings and I've found his products perform very well in my system. Of course, there are many other small, direct-sales cable companies. 

If you call and speak with them directly, I think most small-medium sized cable companies nowadays will let you return their cables within a week or two if you don’t like them. You just need to get specifics and details and then be sure you adhere to the return timing requirements.

@audphile1:

Haven't received them yet. I'll report back once I've had a chance to hear them. 

The Hegel H390 is both more resolving and less colored than any integrated I've owned and as a result, differences in SQ between CDs are highlighted. This may may it more difficult to choose between the Silver and Copper cables.  We'll see. . .