PS Audio FR-30 Speaker...

aolmrd1241

Aj523 oh sorry but I still cannot see where it says that return shipping is free if you don’t like the speaker. I found the section about the warranty. Can you please pointed out to me better. Not trying to be a jerk just can’t find it. Thank you in advance

I just found it it’s on the front page of the website. I was reading the page they sent me in the email. When you go to the return instructions it doesn’t say anything about it being at their expense it says everything about it being at your expense. If it’s in writing I didn’t see it. I wonder if they override what’s in writing after you call them up and tell them that you want to return them.

Does the consumer have to assemble the two sections together or do they come ship that way? I tried to look up the owners manual but it’s not online yet

I just watch the video it looks like the top section slides into the bottom section and then locks like a snap lock type apparatus. Pretty cool, I wonder if they split it into sections because it Arcángel was a design need for if it was because to ship it it’s larger than UPS will let you take without it being crazy expensive to ship it? 

Hmmm…….2 passive radiators on each side of cabinet. Where have I heard that before? Looks like he mimicked my GE Triton Refs. I find the PS Audio speakers not very appealing looking. If I don’t like looking at them, I certainly wouldn’t like listening to them. I think PS should have stuck to electronics, although some reviewers will say it’s better than sliced bread.