Value of Performa f50 speakers

I am second owner of a pair for Performa F50 speakers.  Had them repaired and was provided the following Repair Notes: "All bass and midrange drivers were damaged by corrosion issue known to plague this model. Damaged drivers were replaced by OEM replacements which should be immune to the corrosion issue.  One tweeter was not functioning in circuit and was traced to an improperly set up level switch.  Switch was repaired to restore output.  One tweeter has a dent which does not audibly effect performance.  Given the lack of availability of original parts I recommend leaving this alone for now.  Speakers were subject to listening tests and determined to be fully functioning and performing as expected."  Speakers are in A- condition physically and sound wonderful.  How do I determine the value?  Where is the best place to sell them?  Need a smaller set of speakers.  

I am in Seattle.  

johnfred

USAM has a larger market and doesn't charge, but yikes. That model did have defective drivers...I think revel offered replacement drivers and then the f52 came out. maybe gift them to someone for xmas?

I have a pair in my home theater along with a C50 center channel. I've had to replace a few drivers over the years, but they've given me over 20 years of service and still sound great. I've upgraded everything else in my theater more than once since I got these, but these speakers are here to stay until they break and I can't fix them. I haven't had a problem with them in over ten years, so perhaps the replacement drivers resolved the reliability problems. 

I've had good luck selling on us audiomart. In the Seattle area, you might also have some success on Craigslist which would avoid shipping. 

Recent sales of these have been in the $1500 range. For that price, it would be hard to find a better sounding speaker.