NORDOST SORT FUT VS. ISOACOUSTICS GAIA

Has anyone compared the sonic improvements of the Nordost Sort Fut isolation devices against the Isoacoustics Gaia 1 to be used on speakers. At more than twice the price of the Gaia 1's are the Nordost product worth it? Love to hear feedback on any comparisons done. 

128x128samgar2

Townshend Podiums were better than the Gaias under my Sasha 2s, but I didn't try Nordost. 

Sounds like a big pile of BS to me too. The GAIA II made a huge difference under my GE Triton Refs,

The website of Critical Mass doesn’t look good to me too. The footers appear to come without threaded holes for speaker installations hence I’m not sure if they can be used for speakers.

Similarly the Isoacoustics Gaias work wonders on my Marten Dukes. As such, I’m now an advocate of proper isolation for both components and speakers. Read "proper",  not BS.

I use gaia under my large tannoy 15 speakers and the difference before /after was amazing. Yes pricey but you get an amazing upgrade for the money 

The Gaia not only work but look great as well. Pricey yes but worth it from my perspective. Used them for years.