Do have anyone to purchase Audio Research REF 75SE in 2021?

Ref 75se has go off from their official website,and they are replaced by REF 80S. As  I do not have any  experience of 80S and I get some knowledge of pass labs online and how good it is,then  go listening  x250 and xp10. The listening  feeling I got is just water,pure water and lack of texture of the sound. so I go back Audio research and buy ref 75se instead. 
Am I made the right choice?
Is that the good time to buy this discontinued products?
Why in my listening, Audio research Ref 75se is much much better then X250? As I feel the singer is just standing  in front of me when we run Ref 75se.
I welcome any comments. As I think pass lab is a good SS Amp if we do not compared with Audio reserach Ref 75se.
Is it unfair to compare tube and SS Amp?

runwell

riaa, what was the issue/were the issues you had with Paragon as a seller?

Post removed 

OP- I have a Ref75 and I was looking at a pass 250.8 to power my new Eggleston Vigintis, but you just saved me the trouble….I’ll hold on to the ref75. Thanks

without a doubt a great sounding musical amp. I had one in my Reference system while upgrading an Ayre VX-R to Twenty configuration. IF you want an SS amp that can do the Ref 75 se magic midrange but w better bass ( and more $$$$ unfortunately ) you should audition Ayre.

Best to all, enjoy the music and the journey.

Jim

I am a zero global negative feedback Robot

@phastm3  I do not know what is your pre amplifier. If the pre is tube pre,you should always looking for tube power amplifier.

All in one,I do not think anyone can get very good result for tube pre and SS power.

Some one might say the sound is ok with tube pre and SS power, they just do not have side by side compare.  It is my experience.