The Big Misconception About Electricity

This vid goes quite a ways down the road to explaining why:

1)  Power cords make a not so subtle difference.

2) Cable elevators should not be looked at askance.

Regards, barts

128x128barts

Is there an Audigon moderator in the house? Can you do anything about @tsushima1 and his trolling posts. I think we are up to about 12 now across at least 5 threads.

Their is a report button.  If you feel a user is abusive report them but remember it goes both ways.  My only concern is that reporting abusive is anonymous so it becomes a tit for tat scenario. 

I know it's pathetic 

@danager ,

I have been in this short time the target for pretty much continuous abuse. Knowing what you are talking about and not being afraid to put what you know to "paper" does not go over well. I don't see any point is reporting pretty much all of those. However, this is a case of targeted trolling, and having moderated forums in the past, that usually results in an instant time out if not ban. I have reported the 12 or so troll posts from the single poster. He was accusing me of being the second account of another forum poster, who I saw he also engaged in targeted harassment of. Another person even directed a comment at him that his behavior was unacceptable and from the text of it, I assumed I was not his first or only target.

Commenting on videos that you are not going to watch, and critiquing evidence that you are not going to see, is borderline demented. 

Again with the evidence. What evidence?