LSA Voyager GAN Amplifier

Just got mine last week.  After 24 hours of play all I can say is that this is not your father's class D amplifier.  There is not one thing about its sound that reminds me of the class D gremlins that I do not like.  The low end filled in and now has deep impact, the midrange is the love child of a beautiful tube and clean hybrid amp - just gorgeous.  Highs are very clean and extended. Spatial cues are top notch. My system has had some damn good tube and solid state amps in it before and it has never sounded this good.  I am blown away with the quality of sound coming from class D amplification at this price point.

This 300 wpc amplifier is a real winner.....
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xjaymark
Post removed 

Kuribo,

You said what I do is nonsense (has no value)......so I was just posting someones opinion that shows maybe you don’t know the results of what I do and that there just might be fantastic value in what I do. But, of course, you will never see it that way. By the way, I am swamped with work.......that is how valuable people think I am. You are also worthy. Worthy of loving people rather than making them wrong.

By the way, most here do not care about your opinion.....it does not stop you from posting.  Who is more boring?  Maybe we should have a vote.  I vote for love and joy.  Now that.....is never boring.

If you were so swamped with work you wouldn't be constantly advertising here.

No doubt there are those who find value in your work. PT Barnum mentioned them I think.

But why do they keep him around? simply because he causes controversy. And that results in conversation. Which results in people coming to the forum to spend money.

Only rationale explanation. He's constantly shilling his business which most boards don't allow but apparently it's just fine here.