The New Synergistic Research Purple Fuses

This thread is intended for those who are actually using the new SR Purple Fuses. In my system, they are a significant improvement over the SR Orange fuses. What are your impressions? 

Frank
128x128oregonpapa

That's where I bought my QSA Light Blue fuses, and he responds to email very quickly. Although the QSA Light Violet might be a special order? 

@glory that’s right, bought Violet from Mike

Steven Tsang and I emailed, tried to Yellow first, thought it was up there with SR Orange, maybe a little better.

Other thing is, I’ve got integrated  amps that are in the 3-5k range, for those it’s a big uptick. I don’t know what you get if you’re rocking 5 figures separates, etc

Those who have purple fuses that are fully broken in, how do they improve over time versus when they are newly installed? I am already quite happy with what I’m hearing after less than 24 hours. If it gets significantly better in the next 3 or 4 days, that will really be something.

$711 … Now that’s where I draw the line …. Even if I had a so called money tree rooting & branching out into the yard. To each their own I suppose.

Who’s cost trade in @tyray ? QSA’s MSRP.

Our grandfather’s would be rolling in their graves at such prices

@dabel,

Who’s cost trade in @tyray ? QSA’s MSRP.

Yes, for up to 90 days to return for the full price towards the upgraded fuse. And this is important, you can trade one for one only.

I must admit, when I first got the QSA Light Blue’s, the SR Purps hadn’t came out yet and I got the ’QSA fever!’ And was seriously contemplating - ’ok, this is how I’m gonna upgrade/trade up to the next QSA fuse and to the next QSA fuse and to the next QSA fuse and...’🙂