Coax Internet Cable: If I have to build one, what am I looking for exactly?

I am considering picking up an audio-grade coax cable to connect the internet wall outlet to the modem. My suspicion is that the digital coax cable that sits between the wall and modem is the same coax cable that feeds into a DAC--but with different connectors. I believe the standard coax connector to feed a DAC is the RCA connector while I need a Type-F connector to feed a coax-based internet service into the modem. 

I haven't seen anything on this forum on this topic. I also don't see any audio brands offering premade coax internet cables (e.g. http://thecableco.com).  

If I have to build my own coax cable to feed into the modem, what am I looking for? AQ has 3 connector offerings, including Type-F, for both 18 AWG and 24 AWG sizes. And their respective 18 AWG and 24 AWG pages list their compatible bulk cable being either "HD6" or "ITA, ITV or MAC 24". 

I figure that I might as well build a coax cable to feed into the DAC while I'm at it. It looks like the HD6, ITA, or ITV are made for different applications. From their price book, AQ says that HD6 is for "Video, RF, Digital, Subwoofer" while ITA is for analog and ITV is for video. From this info, I believe the HD6 bulk cable would be ideal to both feed a modem and a DAC. 

So, here are the main questions:

1. Anyone know of any premade coax internet cables?
  2. If I need to build my own coax cables to feed the modem and DAC, does the info above look correct?
  3. Can anyone share their experience building coax cables?
  4. Can anyone share their experience upgrading their coax internet cable?
128x128classdstreamer

Coax may be well insulated and shielded, but these cable companies manage to send noise thru the lines.

@lowrider57

but these cable companies manage to send noise thru the lines.

that would not be correct at all. why would cable companies create noise on the cable system when that can slow interent down, drop phone calls if customers have the phone service and to much noise can actually create an outage. yeah, sure, that is what the cable companies want to do is put noise on the plant.

noise on the plant is caused by many things....and most of the time is caused by customers " thinking" they are a cable tech, when they arent....and all they do is make things worse for people in the neighborhood as this will create a trouble call.

was a cable tech for 16 years.....so i have a good idea as to what creates noise and what can happen if there is to much noise on the plant.    

I can tell you there are a breaks along the way from the head end. And cable installers who kluge parts on the pole. Of course a pure signal is generated from the plant. I don't know exactly where it gets picked up, like you said, from loose or unterminated connections.

I can tell you there are a breaks along the way from the head end  

and you know this how ?  

And how do you know there aren't. So you worked in cable, I worked in broadcast. Noise enters the signal path in some way. I'm not saying every dwelling in the country has an issue.