Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant

tomthiel

Thank You for citing the Thiel Audio Roster. That is some Team you guys developed. No wonder our beloved loudspeakers are still relevant in 2021 moving forward into 2022. Can you believe all of this good fortune?

Happy Listening!

tomthiel

Thank You for the follow up and Thiel history lesson on Binding Posts.

Happy Listening!

Thanlks to all for your input.  A friend of mine was a Thiel dealer along with great electronics.  For me it all began with Henry Kloss and the Large Advents and their amazing little receiver.  Since then I have gone the route that many of you have, Vandersteen, Quad, Magnepan, Martin Logan, Audio Research, Conrad Johnson, Classe and far too many others to list (yes, an audio and Jazz aholic)  And each model of Thiel, Magnepan and others has served me well....however, every journey needs a starting point and for me the Large Advents began my addiction 

jusam

Good to see you here again. We all had a starting point on this journey called Audio. Your list is quite extensive. Enjoy the Music.

Happy Listening!