SS Budget "Tone" Integrated Amplifiers

In your experience, what are some good, inexpensive solid state integrated amps that give good tone / density? Is there such a thing? I'm done with tubes (for now) and spending $$$ chasing unicorns instead of listening to music. But I like instruments to sound like they should and not have poor recordings (which IMO are most) ruthlessly revealed. I can think of Sugden but it's all but Covid unobtainium right now. What else?
greg7
Would highly recommend a look at the Denon PMA-1600-NE.  It's surprisingly pure sounding, especially in "analog mode."  The phono stage is exceptional, if you play vinyl and don't have an external phono stage that you like.  I can't speak for the quality of the internal DAC.

I’ve been using a Sugden A25B (34 watts in class A/B) for quite some years now and it does quite the task you are refering to... for the price I paid (200$ used), I doubt there’s anything that can even come close... it sounds warm but it's not the last word in transparency and details... 

i found the belles aria very nice sounding overall but it could be a little bright/overly energetic in the treble... so if the op wants to be spared poor recordings being ruthlessly revealed, he might approach this recommendation with a little caution... my 2 c

Marantz pm 8005 now 8006 is a very good sounding amp for $1000-1100  new, built in Japan Reference factory with 3 year warranty, good current, runs multiple speakers. I have enjoyed one for 5 years.  For $2200, Belles Aria is excellent, neutral, clear, well made in US with 5 year warranty. On my list as a step up. Listened last 3 days to new Rogue Sphinx v3 at friend's and impressed for $1800 New. Big improvement  from v1 which I thought was  bright sounding.